Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Fibromyalgia Forum

fibromyalgia and goose bumps

Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...
my wife has this problem along with the fibromyalgia, she has like goose bumps on her arms and legs. she says that she feels like there needels sticking her legs. This is about to drive her crazy. is this part of the fibro.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Fibromyalgia can be really bothersome and painful. Supportive care with pain killers, exercises and low doses of amitryptaline will help.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Fibromyalgia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.