Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Fibro adenosis pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Hi and I hope you can help me. I have been suffering from fibro adenosis for about 16 years now and have had ultrasounds and even taken tamoxofen for that pain. I have that many lumps but when I checked my breasts about three months ago I found a rather large lump (on my right breast) where my bra would sit under the front of my breast. The lump is different to the others that I have and extremely pinful and tender. I went to my GP and was told to go back in two months if it were still there. So I went back as I had a very hoarse throat for 3 weeks and lots of pain on the left side of my back which was terrible at night time I was 8st 4lb and within 1 month went down to 7st 2lb. I had a chest x-ray and now have to go back for an ultrasound as they found a lump on my left side aswell. I'm 35 years old. Can you help me. I'm rather worried now. Thankyou.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2010
Bone Cancer Answer A12644
Thanks for using this forum...

The symptoms and swellings you are telling need to be needle aspirated to give a diagnosis..You should go to a breast surgeon and get a needle aspiration of the swellings on both sides and get the diagnosis...

take care..

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bone Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.