Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Fever caused by HIV ?

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
I am 23 yr guy and one year ago i had sex with women with unknown status.During intercourse condom got ruptured and after realising 2-3 minut later i pulled it of now an year later i am having low grade fever which is b/f 99 F-100F and it is still from 3 weeks.Can someone tell me is this fever is because of HIV.Can any one tell me about fever in HIV +ve status.Note that from one year i never had any fever at all.Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2008
Supporter
Laplace222
You should see your doctor as soon as possible to determine what is causing the fever.

Second, you should take a HIV test because look, it has been a year and you are still bothered. A year from when you might have been infected and it still bothers you. Go for a test for your own peace of mind.

Always
Muthoni (Mson)
curtsey
|
Did you find this post helpful?