Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

fever and head pressure

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I am really really sick off this now!!

I had a virus last year in my throat i had a temp ov 40 oC and was ill with this for about 2weeks.
The first time i went out after it i was on the bus n i just went dead hot and sweaty. My head still felt funny off the virus but i thought nothing off it.
Sinse then ave also had problems with my ears nose and throat.
I get werid head sensastion everyday. Pressue at the front of my head like a dull ache. It feels like my heads full, sometimes my face twitchs and i feel like i need to close my eyes.
I feel like am coming down with something everyday. I also feel like sometimes am stood back from everything.
I always feel hot and my temp has been going quiet high a few times for an hour or so and then back to normal.
Its been over a year now. I have been to the doctors endless amounts off times. Blood tests and An ECG. Thier wont give me a head scan.

Am really worried about my head. I really do think thier is something rong but the doctors disagree. I carnt lead a normal life anymore as it gets in my way! Sad

What do you think! ?
Any idea's or advice please
am 17
x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 26th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with you that you need a CT scan of the head. Find a new doctor. Perhaps a neurologist.
|
Did you find this post helpful?