Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Female, lower left abdomen pain, leading to groin area

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hi,
i'm feeling very worried right now as i have an ultrasound coming up next week. I have had on and off water infections since early March and i went to A&E as i was in alot of pain.

I have a full blood count done and an xray and they think i may have possible kidney stones but there not 100% sure which is why i am not having an ultra sound.

the reason i am worried is because the pain have gone from my back and i just have constant pain in my lower left abdomen leading into my groin area. The pain is hard to explain but it feels like a trapped nerve or like something is adding pressure around that area.

The pain has got worse during my period and i am 22yr old female. I am also currently on cilest pill and periods are normal

i am occasionally getting burning after urination as well but not everyday.

other than this pain i feel perfectly fine.

could this be cancer, bladder, cervical or ovarian? i know it sounds silly but i'm terrified. please help.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|