Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

feet itchy and burn after cold

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
I've noticed that sometimes after being out in the cold and i come inside my feet will start to tingle and then itch. sometimes the itching becomes almost unbearable and it burns. Even if my feet didn't feel like they were cold when outside it still happens. Today only my left foot did this. and i realized that it was also swollen for about 15 mins. but the itching had subsided after only 3 or 4 minutes. i am a 24 year old male and have always been in good shape and good health. what could be wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2011
place your foot under your shower tap, with warm water running first, than slowing turn it to cold to relieve the itching. It works for me! Your foot is very cold, thats why it tingles and itches. Thats what happened to me, I also wore thicker socks to prevent this. This is my opinion only.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply