Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

feels like top of my head is going to pop off- emergency?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I am a 29 year old male. For the last 3 months, I have been experiencing severe headaches. It actually feels like the top of my head is going to pop off. I have been to my family doctor. She sent me for a MRI and a MRA of my brain, all of which came back normal. My heart is in good shape, had a Heart Cath done last fall on it. So now I have been sent to a neurologist for these headaches. He says it is tension headaches, and gives me Zanaflex to take for them. I have been on this medicine for over a week. Things still aren't any better. What should I do? I am in extreme pain.In the last 3 months, I have also passed out 2 times. With severe dizziness!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|