Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Feels like i have to poop all the time!!!

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Ok so here it goes... maybe like 9 moths ago .. i started with chest pains, wich got diagnosed as chostochondritis ... 3 months ago i got an uti, wich was diagnosed as prostatitis without bacteria, so it was chronic prostatitis , that went away just 2 weeks ago, now my anal sphincter feels like theres a lot of pressure in there , like i need to defecate...

I havent gone to the doc for the last one, it has been only a week of it and to tell u the truth im just tired of tests.. for the chosto it took me 2 months just to get diagnosed,, after like 6 different tests to my heart just to make sure it was fine, the uti took like 2 to 3 months because every single test came back negative for bacteria and the docs started telling me again that i was creating the symptoms , and now this first i thought bout and hemmorroid but the only symptoms are pressure in the anal sphincter like 24/7 and is worst when im laying down sideways, everything else is fine like sitting or standing up and some blood when i wipe, but i realize that the blood was because i wipe to hard, so now im wiping gentler and there was no blood in my last 2 movements.. there was some constipation at the beggining but that went away, i changed my diet as soon as the discomfort started , so now im having two bowel movements a day, later im gonna go get some stool softener just to make it easier for my rectum ... i thought too about an anal abcess in my sphincter, but after putting all together im leaning more to some kind of pelvic floor dysfunction, i guess im gonna wait , if is an abcess is gonna blow at some point , im currently taking some cipro i had left from the uti see if that helps in some way... i dont know sometimes i think is this and some other times that is crazy, like i said im leaning more that maybe i have some kinda of muscle disfunction syndrome type.. if someone have symptoms like mine or any suggestions please reply.. thanxs for ur time
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2010
let me had that i do think either i have an hemorroid or an anal fissure cause of the blood in the tp, but can any of those b causing the anal pressure???
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply