Medical Questions > Cancer > Leukemia Forum

feeling tired and very lethargic with little or no energy

Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...
Im a seventeen year old girl and for the past 5 months have been feeling so tired and very lethargic with little or no energy and more recentally i have been constantally cold with blue and freezing hands and feet and lips. However i still sweat alot. I bruise easily and play alot of soccor- while im playing i get so cold that it hurts. my pulse is 88bpm and my blood pressure is 85/65. i consume on average 1900 - 2000 calories a day and would drink about 4-5 litres of water. I have been at my doctor and have had tests done but im concerned as to what it is...any suggestions? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2011
I also suffer from aches and pains in my legs and dizziness and being light headed alot, bloating and being very pale and looking very tired?!
|
Did you find this post helpful?