Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

feeling sick most of the time

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
lately Ive been feelin sick and most days get sick but usually its just bile. Could this mean I have Ulcers? Or Could it have to do with the amount of flem thats building up that I cant get rid of!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2011
I would check with a doctor. In my experience, I would get sick and have bile but it was because I was feeling anxious. My anxiety tends to bring out the feeling of nausea. I would tell a doctor your symptoms and hopefully that will give you some answers.
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2012
Feeling sick and cant eat properly :(
I haven't been eating properly for like the last week now and I keep feeling sick, also I keep getting headaches could somebody please tell me what this might be?
|