Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Feeling sick after eating and foods repeating

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I feel sick after eating also foods repeat on me it doesn't matter what it is, this feeling happens in sperts and can come on at any point I can't find a link between anything I eat that could give me this feeling but its making me not want to eat because when I do eat I don't enjoy it simply because of the after feeling. I am sometimes sick in the mornings because I wake up with a lump feeling in my throat which makes me cough to the extent I am sick, nothing to do with eating or foods repeating on me. I went to see my gp and he told me it was because I rush but this isn't the case as I am a go with the flow person. I haven't seen my gp re-guarding the sickness feeling and foods repeating on me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 29th, 2011
Feeling sick after eating or after nothing
I feel the same. I'm 15 and I stopped at my mates the other day and I was fine. Walk up in morning and went to Manchester and on the way I felt sick. Pains in stomach. Nearly throwing up. I eat about half of a meal and then feel full. 2-4 mins later I feel sick. I'm scared of being sick and scared of what my happen to me In future. Does anyone have any advise. Please I could use some ??
|

replied August 15th, 2012
Epilogue
Both of these authors are now dead. Let this be a reminder, folks. We've invented these things called doctors. Use them. Just kidding. Smile
|
Quick Reply