Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

feeling pressure in my vagina with a lot of pain

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Hi, I'm 17 years old. Every since 3 years ago, I've been having problems with my period. It began to get irregular and some days I would have discharge. Other days it would be regular blood and sometimes it would be light pink. Sometimes it would be heavy and then light. One year my cycle DID NOT come on for 4 months straight. Then it came on regular. The next year it WOULD come on 2 months straight. This year it WON'T come on for 2 months at a time. Then it WOULD for days. Every since last year I've been feeling pressure in my vagina without my cycle. Sometimes it'll be a numb feeling and other times it feels like I'm straining or like someones pulling something out of me. This year I'm feeling that same pressure with a lot of pain with my cycle. And I'm having excruciating pain in my lower abdomen. Sometimes when I do poop I feel the pressure as well. So can you tell me what that is?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
AlyLuvsHard,

Well, it is very obvious that you have a hormonal imbalance from the way your cycles have been. Unfortunately, without an examination, it is impossible to tell you what exactly the etiology of your symptoms is. It could be due to many different things, from uterine fibroids to ovarian cysts.

You need to be seen by a gynecologist. Most likely you will be put on some type of hormones to regulate your cycle for a while, depending upon the cause. But, again, without an exam, it is not possible to determine what is going on.

Good luck.
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2011
Thanks..!! Smile
|

replied November 5th, 2011
Period
I have the same thing browish musch blood when I pee
|