Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

feeling of heat/warm sensations inside the head

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
hie there, i'm a 20 year old girl and about a year ago i started getting these sensations inside my head like a feeling of warmth, heat and even running fluid i have no dizziness or nausea though i had anorexia and bulimia from age 14 to 19 if that could be related. my doctor thinks it's stress because i'm a college student but i'm not convinced. please enlighten me as to what could be the problem because this mysterious ailment is holding me back.. Thank you in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 4th, 2012
I am 32 year old male and a five year ago I started getting these feelings inside my head like a feeling of warmth, heat. Please advise me what I can do. Thank you in advance
|
Did you find this post helpful?