Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Feeling nauseous and weird symptoms.

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
Hi, so I have been feeling nauseous for about a week now. I have been feeling like that for about a week now. I'm not exactly sure what the cause is. I finished my period about a week and a half ago, so I am ruling out pregnancy. I've seem to have lost my appetite this week, my stomach contents feel weird - where it feels as though I have to go to the restroom, but my stomach won't settle. I feel nauseous in the middle of my just, located in the middle of my chest, right under my breasts. Not only that, I've been a bit more tired lately and really hungry.

A few weeks ago, I felt as though I was suffering from vertigo as well, and that's when I started to feel nauseous. I can sit in a spot and all of a sudden I feel as though my body is moving back and forth without me doing it voluntarily, then my heartbeats really fast, and then I feel dizzy and nauseous.

These symptoms all come and go, and it seems as though it does this a few times a year. My appetite throughout the years has changed as well. The normal things that I used to eat, like steak, I would now feel nauseous after eating them. When I feel that way, it is either I throw up and if I don't do that, then I would have to sleep to stop feeling nauseous. I get really tired after eating fatty foods that I have eaten when I was younger. I have to watch what I eat now, the fattier the foods the more nauseated I feel.

I also feel nauseous when I wake up really early, when it gets really cold for me, and I gag really really bad when that happens. When I gag, it seems as though foam (spit with bubbles) comes up from my chest back to my mouth. I am not sure what that is either.

My intake in sweets has lowered, my salt intake is lower as well (not like how it used to be). I've been drinking more caffeine, and yes, I am a smoker. But for this week, I have lowered my intake on all three of these, and am still feeling nauseous. I am not sure what this could be. I have checked online, but some of the possible diagnoses doesn't really include feeling nauseous. I don't have any medical insurance as well, so I am not sure what to do.

Also, I have been having a lot of heart burns lately, and bad acid reflux, which has never been this bad before. I don't know what the cause of all these symptoms are, and am getting worried. I am 29 years old, and I know that I haven't taken care of myself that well, but I have been careful about my health too. I am overweight for my age, but I don't think it is that bad, 225 lbs.
Did you find this post helpful?
|