Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Feeling Nauseous all the time

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I have been feeling nauseous all the time for the past two months but it has gotten really bad resently. At first it was mostly when I would take out my retainer or would yawn really big. Now I feel it at all times. I've read other posts and most say it's after eating but this is all the time, doesn't matter if I eat or not. Also I thought there was a chance I might be pregnant. I am currently on my period or I guess bleeding. It's seems normal so far.

Two days ago I woke up with a really bad migraine and felt really really nauseous. I stayed in bed but I kept feeling like at any second I would throw up. After a few hours I in fact did throw up or I guess it was more so dry heaves cause nothing really came up. The migraine calmed down to a slight headache mid day, but the nausea never went away, it wasn't as bad but I felt it. I of course really thought it was morning sickness and I was pregnant but that night I started my period. I know that sometimes you can bleed while pregnant so I didn't dismiss the fact that I might be pregnant completely.

Yesturday thought I felt fine, other then the occational cramp and a slight headache. But today I woke up and the nausea is really bad again. Still have the slight headache but that is it. I just don't know what is going on, I've never been sick like this around my period or even with a migraine. I know it's flu season but I don't have any fever, feel achy, or any other flu like symptoms. I do have severe lower back pain and feel fatigued all the time, but I have that a lot anyway. If anyone can give me some idea as to what this might be I would be greatful. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2011
period symtoms nausea black outs migraines constant dry heaves
I wish someone posted to this with an answer! I myself have been suffering from severe nausea, migraines, daily dry heaves, blackouts (dizzy spells) loss of hearing and sight for a brief time and it happens for three weeks out of the month. The week before my period the week of and the week after. I would think it would have to do with my pms? I have had a cat scan on my brain all was well, I have taken blood tests all came back fine? It started at least 3 years ago but within the past year it has become unbearable. During the days this happens I am dry heaving at least 15 to 20 times a day. I have been to my nuerologist and he said I get migraines which I already knew since I have had them since I was a child. I am now 23 years old and it is just getting worse. I know it has to do with my period because I have been keeping track for the past year..my dr has no idea what is going on she tried to write it off as acid reflux but I know that just cannot be it I cut down on coffee and try to avoid all acidic foods and it is still the sam and I cant live in the pain anymore! I need help!
|

replied May 22nd, 2011
I have exactly the same symptoms I am 22, female, it's all day everyday I feel nauseous. I have seen my doctor she thinks it could be my back out but I have fixed that and still feel terrible, I have tried every herbal and every medicine and nothing is working, I was told it could be my gall bladder but then another doctor told me it was IBS irritable bowel syndrom, but with all the diets and all the medicine I'm taking nothing is working!!! I don't know what to do either!?? I feel your pain!!
|

replied June 3rd, 2011
My sister's having the exact problem as you bethany1010, She get's it at least 2-3days before her period. I've been with her to our local GP neurologist, done a CT blood test everything came back fine. Neurologist thinks it's some kinds of epilepsy so therefore she's on medication for that but I don't believe it's epilepsy cause the medication doesn't help at all. I'm really worried because I've witnessed her going through this blackouts (dizzy spells)for a brief time while driving(twice), it really scares me, so since then she's not allowed to drive, I drive her everywhere and it is hard at times, but because I've seen it happened to her with my own eyes I feel responsible, but until we can find a cure I will always have to drive her everywhere. She's only 28yrs old and it sucks how no one can actually figure out a cure for it yet.
|

replied June 30th, 2012
feeling like vomiting
hi....i have a symptoms that i think its a weird problem..and im scared....its not all the time..but i always feel vomiting but i never throw up..it just a feeling like i need to vomit but i didn't or in the other way..it's just weird..and also i really think that im being pregnant because i 'm 2 months delayed now in my period..but for my case..i have a boyfriend but we never do the thing that can cause me to be pregnant that's why im so worried about my body..i really can't understand.that's why im scared..'coz it's not normal..
|

replied August 3rd, 2013
chasity yancey
me too girl I am need pregnant symptoms too could I be pregnant
|