Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Feeling lost and irritated

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Im a 28 year old woman and have been married for over 4 years and with my husband for a total of 7 years... lately everything in my life seems to bother me I am always moaning and complaining about everything and never seem to be happy or content with anything. I seem to be losing my patience with everything around me and I hate myself for being like this... I am unsure of whats wrong with me and dont want to do anything stupid because of the way Im feeling... all i feel to do sometimes is run away and have another life and not look behind me.. I feel so bad because my husband is always trying to make an effort lately as I think he is seeing that Im reaching a point where I am on the verge of giving up and he is scared to lose me.. I feel so bad because he is a very good person and im just finding that im losing myself and not knowing where to go or what direction to take.. I am not sure if a child would be the solution to my feelings or what I should do... I feel that because of the fact I have lived in his life for soo long I am starting to want to live my life more..
I am currently career lost and financially lost and just feel like im not in the mood for anything or anyone. I hate being around people lately because I dont want to affect anyone else either. I feel like a zombie just working day in and day out doing the same things day in and day out... I am creative and full of energy and am not doing anything to release this side to me either.. Instead i am working in an office and I feel trapped.
Did you find this post helpful?
|