Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

feeling hot inside

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
for some days now i have been feeling hot inside my body... especially my head feels hot inside and my hands and palms too. its not like when its warm outside so you feel hot and sweaty, this feels like some burning sensation inside my body... i am very scared and confused don't know what to think...

actually i don't know whether i chose the righ thread "anxiety" to post this topic, but i hope someone will be able to help me..

thank you... Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tatia
|

replied August 23rd, 2008
You might be experiencing this due to anxiety and stress With the increase of anxiety you become pumped up just like you were running in a race. Your heart rate may increase. Your brain is in overdrive, causing hot flashes and sweating.

Not to worry it is quite common in this healthy life style that we all lead. Try to relax by doing breathing exercise regularly. Use your belly (not your chest) to breathe. Inhale through your nose, and let it out through your mouth. Do this again and again, until you have control over your breathing. I am sure you will find much relief.

Pls do consult a doctor if your symptoms persist and need more help.

Annie
|

replied November 27th, 2010
Anxiety, Sinus Problems, or Something else
For the past 2 day I 2 have been having the same thing happening to my body except my whole body is affected. It feeling like someone has turned up the heat on the inside of my body. And yes it is vary scary because no one can tell me what is going on. I also had a additional sysptom last night. I was sleeping and suddenly it I had this strange very sort of hurting tingling feel all over my body.

Hear is some of my other symptoms prior to the above sysptoms. Thankfully most of them are not as bad right now.

off-balance
slight change in vision(but nothing alarming)
muscle weakness(or more like my body felt heavy)
pressure in my head and sinuses(mostly when I am laying down)
lightheadness
felt like my throat was swelling and closing off
felt like my chest was swelling
etc.

Has anyone else every had any on the above symptoms? Can this be from sinus problem and anxiety because I do not know what is going on with my body?
|

replied February 2nd, 2012
Feeling Really Hot Inside.
Regarding people feeling hot from inside the body. Do you have wifi internet connection (internet routers) or digital cordless phone in house. They use microwave radiation and scientists in Europe have been warning public since 2003 of symptoms being experienced by a growing number of patients who are having body heat regulating problems. Try switching your routers off or switching to wired broadband and switch to a corded phone instead of cordless. Apparently an increasing number of people worldwide are suffering from EHS (electrohypersensitivity) in association with radio frequency microwave radiation, as we are all incraesingly exposed. Look at Magda Havas and Martin Blank and Seletun Statement for more info. Tingling, sleeplessness at night, heating and burning sensations and many other (heart rhythm problems) are common. It's a biological phenomenon and scientists are worried about it. (Non thermal biological radiation effects). You're probably just suffering that.
|

replied June 15th, 2012
What did u do
|

replied July 30th, 2012
Hi, and I do hope your are feeling better, I see your post is a couple of years ago, but You described exactly what i am feeling and have felt over the last couple of weeks. Did you discover what the problem was/is?

All my tests came back normal, my body is having a hot feeling now....overall its just weird.

Best regards,
Hugo
|

replied September 25th, 2011
Listen to me because I have suffered of mind and body
These are all symptoms of going crazy. ( brain damage, hormonal imbalances, ect. Thankfully there's meds out there [(benzos)not antidepressants, (we're not anxious because we're depressed, we're depressed because we're over-stimulated and ssri's will only make thing worse long run)} that can help temporaily but in the long run you have to stop doing the things that set you off-balance. Things that can make a crazy person not get better. Sex... I would avoid it until your back in the zone exspecially mastubation. Your body won't heal if its worried about reproduction. Avoid anything stressful if possible, driving, watching bad television, even listening to people talk can be stressful just listen to some relaxing music and forget about everyone else. ( your brain is damaged and needs to make new connections so feed it happy happy happy. And don't miss meals, eat, eat, eat, missing meals prevents the healing process. Next listen to calming music all the time and do stetches and mild exercises outside to try to reconnect with nature and junk. That hot feeling is your brain over heating, just like when someone is rolling on E. best thing to do is a cold shower until you feel better, maybe 2 or 3 times a day if needed.
|

replied October 11th, 2011
Feeling hot all the time
Hi,
I alway feel hot nearly all the time. When I am in the bath I get hot really quickly and feel like I am going to pass out, when I am sleeping I am always hot and I feel stessed and annoyed because I am hot even when I am at work aswell. I feel like I want to stip because I am burning up inside my body. Can anyone help me.
|

replied November 29th, 2011
Go and see a doctor, stress can masquerade as anything but some of those symptoms could have other causes. Please get yourself checked out by a thorough and caring doctor.
|

replied April 16th, 2012
hi i have sufered with anxity for years i once had it under control. but now its back with avengence.i get very hot inside aswell and its not pleasant at all. also i now suffer with hypocondria this is doing my head in even more
|

replied September 6th, 2012
I have this feeling too. it is definitely due to WiFi, not just your own but your neighbours' WiFi as well. This is a terrible phenomenon as WiFi is becoming so widespread that we get multiple exposures all at the same time. I am certain this will cause massive health problems globally in the coming years as more and more people become electrohypersensitive.
|

replied May 26th, 2013
If I don't get up to use the restroom (#1) I get reeeal hot inside .:/ but I also super agree with James .
|

replied June 28th, 2013
Hot head anxiety
Has anyone ever had hot coal feeing on head! Burning skin and headache with anxiety?
|

replied July 2nd, 2013
Anxiety and brain burns
I have some thing like this .my head inside is burning I am depressed and can't sleep at all.i try some sleeping pills but non works it only makes me little tired but can't sleep. Please help if know about this too. I am 19 years old lived in Austria
|

replied January 13th, 2014
Re: Feeling Really Hot Inside.
Tatia wrote:
Regarding people feeling hot from inside the body. Do you have wifi internet connection (internet routers) or digital cordless phone in house. They use microwave radiation and scientists in Europe have been warning public since 2003 of symptoms being experienced by a growing number of patients who are having body heat regulating problems. Try switching your routers off or switching to wired broadband and switch to a corded phone instead of cordless. Apparently an increasing number of people worldwide are suffering from EHS (electrohypersensitivity) in association with radio frequency microwave radiation, as we are all incraesingly exposed. Look at Magda Havas and Martin Blank and Seletun Statement for more info. Tingling, sleeplessness at night, heating and burning sensations and many other (heart rhythm problems) are common. It's a biological phenomenon and scientists are worried about it. (Non thermal biological radiation effects). You're probably just suffering that.

Yes I've been getting this and it started when I was using my tablet device, good answer.
|