Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Feeling full,nausea,Gas,burning sensation in stomach

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Hi,

I have been having these symptoms for a year now :
1. feeling full (feeling like all food is at the top of my stomach)
2. nausea
3.gas
4.burning sensation in stomach
5. strange bowels movements
6. having to wait a while for a meal to digest as if i dont i can sometimes vomit.

I have been to my doctors and they have done blood and stool tests but everything comes back negative:( i know its not ibs as i dont have the changing from contispated to loose.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what it could be or whether other people have experienced the same thing?

Thank you for your time Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2011
I have been feeling the exact same symptoms but i have yet to visit the doctor about it; has been happening for around a month now.
|

replied October 19th, 2011
Gastritis
I too have had this. I recently went to the emergency room, they thought a possible heart attack. I'm 55 years old, female. I didn't think this was the problem, because I've had this off and on for 7 years, or more, but since the removal of my gallbladder it's gotten worse. Long story short, not a heartattack, GASTRITIS, was the culprit. It's painful. Doc's put me on 2 meds. It's helping, told me it would be 6 months to recover. I had to have a scope ran down my throat, (painless) to find out that my stomach was full of bile, and stomach was blood red. It's painful, but there is meds to help you recover.
|

replied November 6th, 2011
Hi its s1990,

Its nice to hear they have found out your problem and are treating it with medication i hope this is helping you Smile. If you dont mind me asking what medication have they put you on?

s1990
|

replied November 7th, 2011
Hi, I've been taking carafate,1gm 4 times a day, Pantoprazole 40 mg 2 times a day, you can get these in generic at walmart for 8dollars a piece. These have helped me a lot. I hope you can get some help. I know it's painful. I'm really watching what I eat,no fried foods,mostly bland foods for now. I hope you get better soon. Smile
|