Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

feeling extra bloated lately, constipated, nauseous

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hi I am 27 years old and have never been pregnant before. I have had some unusual periods before but this one is much different along with the symptoms. I had my last period July 12 and it lasted its usual 3 days because of my BC. I am not supposed to get my next period for about two weeks. Im currently on Lutera and have never had any problems with it. I have been feeling extra bloated lately, constipated, nauseous, lower back pain, some cramps, headaches, and feeling extremely tired. On Monday I felt fine and that night I was woken up by stomach cramps and extreme nausea. I threw up once and felt fine afterwards. I couldnt eat much most of the next day but then felt fine later in the day. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Last night I had a brownish discharge and a few cramps and this morning I was bleeding bright red with a few clots. I have major cramps and feel really tired. I have missed a few pills here and there because I can never remember to take them and my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex a few times here and there. Could I still be pregnant and not know?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2011
Community Volunteer
If these symptoms are from pregnancy, you should have more than enough hormones in your system to get a positive pregnancy test.

Missing pills are a sure recipe for disaster. Find a way to make sure you take them every day. Missing pills can also cause the symptoms you are describing.
|

replied August 8th, 2011
its been 8 days since my last post. i bled for 7 days very very light with cramps 15 days after the start of my last menstrual cycle. Now on the day that my next cycle was to start i spotted brownish discharge looking just for one day with slight cramps. i felt dizzy this morning. I am so tired, that I feel like I cannot make it through the day. My lower back is really sore and I feel like sometimes I cannot sleep through the night. I woke up a few times because I just couldnt hold my bladder and had to pee. I have been insanely hungry all the time and i am craving sweets like no other when I usually dont eat any at all. My boyfriend made lasagna today, my favorite, and the smell of it made me seriously nauseous. I have had some weird twinges in my abdomen. Somtimes its kind of tingly. I went to the doctor the other day and she thinks I might be pregnant or that I might have miscarried without knowing due to the bleeding. But she said she cant be for sure without a test. I have an appointment tomorrow at the Reproductive Health Care Center to have a urine and blood test taken to confirm. I am kind of hoping that I am because I'm at that age, but kind of scared all at the same time. Any insights would be helpful. Thanks.
|

replied January 8th, 2013
Hello everyone.. well im confuse i got my tubes tied 8 years ago.. Last month my period was weird very light and turn brownish now im feeling sick hungry all the time when i eat i feel bloated and i have a nasty chalky taste in my mouth my period isn't due until the 15 what's going on.. im freaking out. thank u
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2013
Im feeling a lil confused...ive got my period in january only for five but its usually 7. the month after, i bleed again for five days. But during my period I went for my depo shot. My boyfriend & I wanted to take an extra step. But this month, im feeeling nauseated, im exhausted, more headached, loss of appetiate, constantly thirsty, & peeing lots. But I've taken a pregnancy test, & I got zilch. Could it just be my nerves playing on me?
|