Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Feeling depressed tired

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
As of late I have had a lot of pain to manage and have had to deal with some issues at home,not with my husband and I but other family members that we live with us ,I find myself feeling more with drawn mostly because I see no point in trying to say something about how I feel because I feel like most times it's just overlooked anyway so I just stay silent ..I'm trying to pull myself out of this frame of mind but feeling alone in it doesn't help .Thank you for taking the time to read my story ..Leah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2017
Hi, Leah
Its nature thing as everyone feels alone and depress in their entire life. Probably, there is a single person in the entire world, who did not face the problems or challenges. Every person has various critical situations in life.

But it matters that how do we face them. First hand we can try solve and recover from them. And other hand, we can run from them and go in depression. All depends on us that what we do that right time.

I personally suggest that you should try to involve them. Make their choices foods and try to capture their attention towards you. You can make a holiday plan with family, whereby you will get such a quality time with your husband.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply