When i was younger i found this thibg called porn and it gave me a funny feeling. So i saw what they where doin and wanted to do it too. But with my brother i was 8 he was 4 and u did it for about a month all together but not in the same month, just all together not even that lonh...anyway i was ubaware that that was wrong and kbow i feel terrible i was 8 6 years later and i dobt know what to do. O feel terrible and i want to tell my parents but dont know how. And also how bad will my mistake afeect ny brother i dint know how bad it was until i grew up im really scared sonething bad will happen to him and my parents will hate me. Someone please helpe.
From the description it seems that you had Inappropriate Sexual Behavior during your childhood.
Your Exposure to sexually explicit material during that period might have resulted in a sexually reactive behavior.
Sexual responses in such reactive children that are considered inappropriate include:-
1. Demonstrating precocious sexualized activities, gestures, language, and knowledge
engaging in extensive mutual sexual play with same age or younger children
2. Engaging in excessive masturbation or demonstrating a preoccupation with sexual activities and ideas
3. engaging in sexual behaviors in public, such as sexual exposure, rubbing, or masturbation
4. Interest in or attempting sexual contact with older children, adolescents, adults, or animals
5. Engaging in or attempting significant sexual encounters with same age or younger children, including masturbation, oral sex, digital penetration, and intercourse
sexually molesting other, and especially younger, children
Now since you have grown up and learnt your mistake and probably there was no major harm done, you need not worry about it. You might consult a counselor at school or a doctor who can provide reassurance and ability to come out of the guilt.
"Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals.
For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our
medical experts page.
You may also visit our Troubled and Abusive Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.
The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician.
Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.