Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Feel like insides will fall out

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
These symptoms began in January 09. Progressively worse. Had liver & stomach ultrasound,THEN endoscopy--& recently-MRI of stomach &liver,which I had last Saturday & haven't heard anything yet. Endoscopy-normal-but the ultrasound showed that some ducts that go to liver are on the "high" side (but NOT abnormal)-9 cm. Haven't received results on MRI as of yet.
Feels like I need to hold my insides in when I lay down. Nothing to do w/eating. Never did have much of an appetite. It's right in the center of my breastbone(?)
My liver hurts at times, but so does that entire area. Feels like my bra is way too tight around the front of me sometimes.
If I lay on my back-I need to turn. If I lay on my side, I feel I need to 'hold it in', otherwise, something bad will happen. It's VERY scary! Told Dr. (p.a.) Also constipated severely (but on narcotics for severe pain& on 'amititza'for that)
It's more a lot of pressure than pain-but very scary. (when I drink some wine, its not that bad) Rolling Eyes
Any advice? (no smart-a**es please!)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2009
reply to myself- after looking at this site- I don't think that anyone actually reads it. Not just MINE- but ANYONES! Perhaps I haven't looked enough.
|
Did you find this post helpful?