Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Feel alone

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
Hi everybody !
I post here because i dont know what to do, i am depressive and i live in england since two years,im 25 and im french and i dont know too much people here and i feel really alone without someone to talk just. Which it dosnt help me. Ide like to talk with female friends to share our stories and help each other... i can give my mail in private message. Bye !!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 14th, 2012
Experienced User
Hi Matea, there are others that feel the same. I have bipolar and my episodes get more sever with he depression side I think, then the mania, even though they're mixed. I'm here to talk if you want, but, you should also talk to a doctor, or seek counseling. Which is better then trying to find answers online. Don't get me wrong, they're are people on here who can give you some great tips, but a professional is always a better answer. Take care!
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2012
Hi matea,
Greetings!!

Do not think like that. If people get troubles all must think like you. But we have lot of people to share all our things around us. We have to find out out the right person upon our interest. Please do not ask like that you can give your private contact address. Some mischievous things might find. Why you need to give up. So, keep smiling always with every one. Mostly it avoids all the problems and stress. And keep engaging your selves every hour. That feels better.

You can mail me your problems. I shall try to cheer you up upon my ability and will.
Take care!
|
Quick Reply