Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

fatigue , weight gain , chest pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I apologize now for the length but I am experiencing a lot of symptoms and really need some answers so I am going to try and explain them as well as I can.
I am 20 years old and just had a baby 6 months ago. I currently have a Mirena IUD and I am on a low dose of Lexapro. Since I was a little girl I have had problems with severe stomach aches, my mother took me to the doctor but they didn't find anything wrong with me so I have just been battling them ever since. When I had my daughter the stomache problems got worse, I will be constipated one day and have diahrea the next and going to the bathroom is very painful especially since I have to go about 4 times a day. Along with that I have been extremely tired. My family thinks that I have sleep apnea because since I was little I have been a very loud snorer and I stop breathing in the middle of the night. I have also gained weight since I had my baby which makes apnea worse... I just picked up and oxygen monitor so I will find out the answer to that problem but I have all these other symptoms and my doctor tested my thyroid, urine, and a bunch of other things and said that everything is normal, so why am I gaining more pounds each week, having chest and thigh pain both on the left side, I was having chills and my temp. was hovering at 99.8 for over a week, I know that's not that high but what is the reason? Can someone please let me know if they know anything about this or any tests that I should get done? I would really appreciate it.
Thank You!
Did you find this post helpful?
|