Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Fast heartbeat and dizzy

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I feel the same way when I work out I use to exerise months ago and will last like 1 hour and 30 minutes and felt good my heart was fine I wasn't dizzy and I would breath fine. After I took anxiety pills I felt horrible!!
I have now 1 year of not working out and feel sad since I use to love to work out and now I hate it!!
I feel dizzy , my heart beats fast, I can't breath, I feel pressure on my chest, back, head and I have a headache. I feel this way to when I eat and take a shower. This all happen after I took anxiety pills I had to stop taking them since I felt horrible!!!
I wish I could the person I was before. I hate anxiety I mean I can't even drive without getting nervous and having a panic attack.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2009
Please seek HELP!!
you need anxiety medication because you have a chemical imbalance in your brain. I have tried weaning myself off of anxiety drugs only once or twice and hate the way I feel with being on them. You may be depressed which may also be an imbalance. It's okay to be on these drugs and long as you have the right one that works for you. I have been on anxiety medicine for 2 years now and it helps as if I go off, I feel like I want to rage, it's that bad. Please find a doctor that will help you with your panic attacks as well, I find that xanex helps immensily for those. Again, it's a chemical imbalance, not that you are crazy or insane. I am normal, funtional adult that has lots of friends and a great social life and wonderful family. You don't have to suffer like that!
|

replied August 29th, 2010
fast heart beat
hi i am 32 i have been like this for 9 years my heart beats fast i go dizzness and fill sick and shack get short of breath ive lost over a stone when i cant eat it happens when i eat and dont eat my doctor said its anxitey i did no no it could make you fill this ill i have no life i cant cope with it whats the best to do
|

replied September 29th, 2010
but am 17 and i get things like this and am really happy??
|