Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

family dont know i lost my virginity where i do my surgry

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i lost m 3 years ago virginty now i engage with some one my family chose for me , afert 5 months my fmily want i marriage with that guy but i dont know what should i do because my family dont know i lost my virginity if they know they will kill me , plz help me in where i do my surgry , ? because i live in canada but i dont know they place please help me plz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 18th, 2011
i lost my virginty 3 years ago but know i engage with some one my mfaily chose for me , i dont know what should i do because my family dont know anything , if they know about me they will kill me m plz hel me in where i do surgry ? its possible ? i live in canada put i dont the place plz help me
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply