Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Faking a miscarriage

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
I am 7 weeks pregnant and I have to fake a miscarriage. I am married and I have a 17 y.o. and a 4 y.o. old. I found out I have Hep C (no I'm not an IV drug user)last year. The news was devastating and confusing. The same year my husband was diagnosed with MS. I just found out I was pregnant last week and have been in such despair. I was about to start Hep C treatment with 80% cure rate. I want to be a healthy person again. I want a life that doesn't involve examining my pee and the color of my eyes, or panic at the site of my own blood...worry that my 4 y.o. will put my toothbrush in her mouth. My husband doesn't get it, he wants a baby, I don't, I want to be Hep C free. Having this baby will delay treatment for several years as the treatment can be difficult. My husband thinks that I can just take supplements and get quarterly blood work. He just doesn't get that I do not want to live as a sick person any more, I want to be normal again. An abortion will lead to divorce eventually, and I feel if I have this baby, it will also lead to divorce..eventually.
So I am going to fake a miscarriage and get an abortion. I have no idea how to do this, though I am hoping my ob/gyn will understand. It all seems so "Melrose Place" to me. And I am angry that I am in this position. I pick me, I wish he would. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 14th, 2011
i just took the pill and its basically going to make u have a misscarriage soo it should work the only thing is ur husband will probably want to take u to the hospital bc he isnt going to know ur having an abortion. when u take the tablets u can insert them vaginally so when u go to the hospital ( when ur husband thinks ur misscaring) the pills wont show up so u can let tell the hospital u had misscarriage as well.
|

replied August 9th, 2013
I know how you feel. I'm almost 17 years old and have only been with my boyfriend for a year. I was on the pill AND used a condom. I found out yesterday that I am 6 weeks pregnant and I don't want this baby. He does, however. I am a straight A student and have scholarships waiting for me. Everything for my future is set, basically. If I have this baby then everything I have going for me will be gone. Everything will be harder and I won't be able to presue my dreams of building my own home and becoming an anesthesiologist. I have to fake my miscarriage so he and his family won't hate me, but I'm doing what I know is best for MY future. I want to be able to give my child everything he/she wants and needs, like I was given. I can't even make a scrambled egg, much less take care of a child..
|