Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Facial lift for aging of lower face?

Hi everyone,

i am looking for the safest skin aging treatment for face. One of my friends suggested facial lift surgery. is it really meant for anti-aging? any age limits for the treatment? please let me know if anyone had the desired result.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2012
Re: Facial lift for aging of lower face?
lensinboyer wrote:
Hi everyone,

i am looking for the safest skin aging treatment for face. One of my friends suggested facial lift surgery. is it really meant for anti-aging? any age limits for the treatment? please let me know if anyone had the desired result.

Thank you

Cosmetic face surgeries are intended for enhancing your skin and reduce the aging effects. Facelift is one of the common plastic surgeries preferred by people these days. Of course there are age limits in any surgery. Facelift is intended for those who have attained ages above 15. It is popular among aged people to restore a youthful looking skin and structure. A year my friend had one from a plastic surgery clinic in Toronto and it was done well. She took the surgery to treat saggy and loose skin on her face. Now she looks far better.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 1st, 2014
Dear,
facelift surgery is intended for enhancing your skin and reduce the aging effects. Facelift is one of the common and safe surgery preferred by every one
|

replied May 9th, 2014
Get facelift surgery in India.Cosmetic Surgery is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges cosmetic surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the AllureMedspa.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.
|

replied May 14th, 2014
Facelift cosmetic surgical procedure remove extra tissues and skin tightening after treatment your shape looking as a natural.
|

replied May 15th, 2014
Dear,
Facelift is the wonderful option for men and women who want to look younger quickly without wasting much time. Facelift procedure requires less time, is less invasive, and results in a quicker recovery. That is why many people prefer to this procedure. It is an ideal solution to enhance your youthful and healthy appearance.
|

replied May 20th, 2014
Facelift surgery remove extra fat tissues and skin tightening your face looking as a young and enhance the beauty.
|

replied May 21st, 2014
Contortion lines and wrinkles—some time we all get them before the time in our young age which makes us old. If you feel embarrassed due to your unpleasant appearance and you’re wanting to do something about them, Facelift Treatment give you an opportunity to try on a youthful, fresh look without wasting much time just like marketed products.
|

replied May 24th, 2014
Facelift surgery remove the wrinkles and lines of the face you looking as a young through cosmetic surgical procedure.
|