Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Face pain with anxiety

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have always been an anxious person but this anxiety went through the roof 5 years ago when I had my first panic attack, and I have worried over various symptoms obsessively since then.
At the moment I am getting really worried by pains I am getting in my nose, along the side, when I have the pain I also get it in my jaw on the same side and forehead same side (the side can vary), does anyone else get face pain like this,I am starting to worry more and more over it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2009
hi there yes i have suddenly started getting this i ffel like the side of my head near my temples are strange i get a throbbing sensation over the bride of my nose and my cheeks ache like i have been squinting loads also i feel like i haveloads of pressure in my head and a tight head band on my head?????? does this sound any thing simiular.
|

replied March 9th, 2009
Experienced User
I don't get a throbbing in my nose, but sometimes it feels like it is swelling at the top, basically I say it feels like I am having a headache in my nose. Plus when I google it I can't find anything about it which makes me think its really serious!
Maybe you are having tension headaches, I have heard they are like a tight band round the head.
|