Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

FACE BECOME SKINNY

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
HI DEAR

i am in normal weight and my other part of body is normal. but the main problem is that my Face become so skinny that every one telling me why i become so thin from the face. i am 24 years old man.

please tell me any excersise or anything else.

i sleep 6 to 7 hours at night then going to work and i eat normal but i dont know why my face gets too much skinny help me please.

waiting for the positive answer
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2017
It is more likely that your skin is determined by your diet habits and hydration status.

Presence of skin diseases or issues like dryness also needs to be ruled out.

Hence it would be best that you consult a dermatologist who can examine you and provide a proper opinion.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.