Medical Questions > Parenting > Kids Health and Pediatrics Forum

Eyes rolling in that back of his head

my son is 3 year old and his eye are rolling to the back of his head we have had MIR and EEG and a lot of blood test done but nothing shown up and the doctors don't know what it is and they don't care It is getting worst I need someone that cares enough to help us it scares me and family please help us with this
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2017
Welcome to e health forum.

If all the tests and his physical examination is normal, then there is no reason for you to worry.

If you have doubts seek a second opinion from a neurologist .

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kids Health and Pediatrics , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.