Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Eyeball vibrating ?

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
My eyeball feels like it's bouncing/vibrating/shaking...almost like it's trying to focus but can't. Almost like my eyes are trying to go cross-eyed and I'm fighting to keep them from it (just the one eyes). I try just closing the other eye to see if the weird one will focus without the other one...but it doesn't stop. It's making me really tired at the end of the day...just trying to keep them straight.
I do have an ear infection and have had many over the years due to a cleft palate, I thought maybe an inner ear problem might be the cause of this.
I'm pretty sure it's not my contact lenses.
I do have a muscle imbalance in my eyes that my eye dr told me I automatically fix on my own...I wonder if this has anything to do with it or if it's the ear infection?
Did you find this post helpful?
|