Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Extremely Horny and Intense Sexual Frustration

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello all,

I'm going through a difficult bout of intense sexual frustration and I'm starting to lose my concentration over it. To give a quick background, my wife of 3 years unexpectily left a few months ago. I haven't had sex in nearly six months. Even at that, we didn't have sex that often. I always had a high drive and she was low. It was probably a partial reason for some of our problems.

Recently, as each day goes on, I get hornier and hornier. At this point, I'd bang anything that walks. I'm really starting to lose my focus as this frustration is beginning to consume my thoughts. I'm still young at 28, but I'm feeling like a raging teenage boy.

I'm not sure what to do. Manual stimulation only works for a brief time. I've considered paying for it, but don't think that is going to be a solution. Plus there are monetary issues and personal awkwardness. I've tried the bar scene, but it seems that most women around my age are already locked up, and if there is one, there are seven guys on top of it.

I've been out of the single life for awhile, so it is going to take some time to get back in. I'm not looking for a completely committed relationship at the moment. I really need a casual bout of sex, and it's getting to the point where I'm going to settle for anything and then fully regret it soon thereafter.

Has anyone gone through this before? Any suggestions? I'm not sure to what direction I should take.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 29th, 2011
Experienced User
Yes, I have been through that. But usually I ended up finding an old girlfriend to hook up with. Are you on facebook? Im sure you could find some old flames there.
|

Experienced User
Actually, I don't have Facebook, but that's probably something a single guy should have these days.

I think a lot of this is pyschological, as it would help bring a sense of closure and open some hope on the horizon.
|

Experienced User
Facebook is not a dating site by any means. But once you get on there, you will find a lot of people you know and havent seen in a while. Possibly an old girlfriend, classmate, etc.
|