Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

extreme pain when pooping

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I know this is a crazy topic but I havent had time to go to a doctors.

A year ago I was on IV anti-biotics for an infection in my leg. It made me constipated. I went to the washroom and all of the sudden it felt like there was a piece of glass in my crap. It cut me or felt like it did. It hurts so bad when I take a crap and I have a tonne of blood to follow. Everytime I go it hurts and bleeds. I dont have stomach pain, my appetite is fine. After quite a few hours I feel fine again until my next bowel movement. Whats going on here? I know I need to go to a doctor but a little help here would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2009
Experienced User
you definitely need to go to a doctor. don't wait any longer. there is something wrong with you that may be able to be taken care of, but if you let it go, this could be a deadly mistake. please get to the doctors. i'll pray for you in the mean time.
jasmine
|

replied July 29th, 2009
Do you eat nuts - peanuts, coconuts, almonds etc, can cause plenty of pain when pooping for some people.. if you do eat nuts you may be having some type of allergic reaction..
|

replied November 30th, 2009
I went to the doctors finally and I have one hell of an anal fissure. They prescribed my a gel I cant remember what its called but its a very small does of heart medication mixed with whatever. It cuts off the flow of blood to the fissure so it can heal. It has relieved it by half. But it has not disappeared. This occured a good few months ago. Looks like Ill have to do surgery
|