Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Extreme Head Pain While Masturbating

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Okay, so lately I have realized that I have the ability to ejaculate twice in one section. The first time is easy getting there, however the second takes some time. I was getting close to climaxing when all of a sudden I got a shock to my head with the worst head pain I have ever had. I literally thought that I was going to pass out, and I started yelling from the pain. It really startled me and has me worried. The pain seemed to be coming from the back of my head and was pulsing with my heart rate. Could anybody please give me any tips into what this might be? You could say it was like a headache, put FAR much worse and rather instantaneous. From my speculation it has to do with my increased heart rate and blood flow from masturbating. The pain was so much though I'm not sure what to think. The pain stayed with me all night and the back of my head and neck still hurt. Anytime I would lay down my head to sleep the pain would get worse to the point where I would have to stand up for it to go away. I took some Aspirin and finally fell asleep but the pain is still with me now. I don't know what to think.

Thanks
WarpH
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2010
Hi there WarpH, thank you for posting your question. My answer is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor but I hope I can be of some little help.

This sounds like a migraine headache triggered by sexual arousal. But you are going to have to have this seem to. It is too serious to just wait and see. You will be fine. Good luck.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|

replied November 12th, 2010
this exact thing happened to me, its called coital cephalagio i think high blood pressure has something to do with it, i have also been taking lots of fish oil, I read someone else comment on this fish oil as a cause
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.