Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Extracting wisdom teeth and masturbation

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
User Profile
How long after getting my wisdom teeth out should i wait before I can start masterbating again? It has been 5 days, there isn't any bleeding and almost NO pain.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2009
Mens Chat Answer A7449
Extracting wisdom teeth is a rather simple procedure. It is considered more serious only if the person has high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorders. Since you have reported none of the above mentioned, you are not expected to experience any complications.

However, extracting wisdom teeth is not related to masturbation in any way. Increased blood flow in the penis does not affect the bleeding from the teeth. The sexual tension might elevate the blood pressure, but it is usually not enough to cause bleeding from tooth extraction in a healthy man without a history of high blood pressure.

You can continue masturbating whenever you feel comfortable.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Chat , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.