Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

External hemoroids won't stay in

I am currently having my first case of external hemorrhoids and i am in another country (Thailand),
I saw a doctor in Bangkok and he gave me some Daflon 500mg and Xylocaine 2%. and he pushed the hemorrhoids back inside but few minutes after i left the doctor they where out again.

I have tried to push the external part inside and they just come back out within a minute is this normal?? , should i be able to push the hemorrhoids back inside and should they stay there ??? It's been 3 days now and they do not seem to get smaller.

I am worried should i be thinking of canceling my vacation and flying back home ??

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2009
i think we share the same case here..i've mind since last december and so far nothing helps..it won't go in and if it does because the anal opening tissues becomes tight and it really hurts...any one can help us with this problem?

Thanks
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2009
i dont think pushing them back in would do anything? are they just painful or do you bleed from them also? my boyfriend has a bad case and he very randomly bleeds heavily, its so sad. i dont think he's ever said they are painful though so i wonder if there are different types of them?
|
Tags: hemorrhoids
Quick Reply