Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Forum

experiencing really bad aching pains in my lower legs

User Profile
hi. i am 20 years old and i experience really bad aching pains in my lower legs at night i sometimes get cramp which is really pain full. this pain keeps me awake all night as i have to twist and turn to make myself stop focusing on the aching pain. i do tend to have cold feet but my feet have always been colder than my legs, i dont know is this is to do with bad circulation, i also have some bruises on my legs i believe this is due to the pain as i have had no trauma to them. i dont do vigorous excersises or wear high heels, i dont know what it is, but the pain keeps me awake all night.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2011
Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Answer A23594
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

The causes for your symptoms could be conditions including restless leg syndrome, musculoskeletal pain disorders, Raynauds syndrome, etc.

You might benefit by consulting a physician, who can examine you and determine the exact cause after proper evaluation.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vascular and Circulatory Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.