Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Forum

experiencing really bad aching pains in my lower legs

User Profile
hi. i am 20 years old and i experience really bad aching pains in my lower legs at night i sometimes get cramp which is really pain full. this pain keeps me awake all night as i have to twist and turn to make myself stop focusing on the aching pain. i do tend to have cold feet but my feet have always been colder than my legs, i dont know is this is to do with bad circulation, i also have some bruises on my legs i believe this is due to the pain as i have had no trauma to them. i dont do vigorous excersises or wear high heels, i dont know what it is, but the pain keeps me awake all night.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2011
Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Answer A23594
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

The causes for your symptoms could be conditions including restless leg syndrome, musculoskeletal pain disorders, Raynauds syndrome, etc.

You might benefit by consulting a physician, who can examine you and determine the exact cause after proper evaluation.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vascular and Circulatory Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.