Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

excruciating pain and I cannot touch my mouth

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
Hi to everyone.

I have searched through the forum, My findings: People have the same issues as me!

Well here is my story:

I had a root canal/endo surgery on 1 of my teeth when I was about 12-14. I'm now 22.

I have had 2 teeth pulled out already. Sad

The surgery I had on that tooth, well the filling they put in it has falling out. My teeth have been falling apart, Smell really bad and I spend day in day out with chronic pain!

I don't have very much money at all. I'm looking for work and my income is from the government here in Australia. I live in Victoria.

Currently after having 2 teeth pulled out (1 at a time, which is expensive as all hell) and my filling falling out. I have at least 3 to 6 teeth that are just rotting away. 1 of them is really small due to it falling apart. Another has an extremely big hole in the side of it and is right next to the previous one. It's loose and I can wiggle it only a very tiny bit. Sometimes I wiggle it and push it to one side and it stops the pain for a short time. Every time I eat, I have to use a tooth pick to remove food that is stuck in the side of it in the hole, then I rinse my mouth out and brush my teeth.

Sometimes when using the toothpick, If I touch a certain spot, I go through excruciating pain and I cannot touch my mouth for at least 1 minute. It's like I have touched the nerve of the tooth or something. If this happens, I pretty much curl into a ball because of the pain! Its almost like someone kick you right in the nuts! However its 100 times worse then that

I don't know what to do!

Please help me! I don't know what I can do! I can't afford to go to the dentist. I have been twice and I'm still paying it off.

Thank you in advance for any help! It will be much appreciated!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 26th, 2010
I should also mention that I don't get much sleep. Once again I was woken by the pain and now I'm sitting here on the computer looking for answers and about to make myself a coffee as it is 4:46am yes in the morning, I have been awake since 3am and I'm not very happy!
|
Did you find this post helpful?