Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Excessive viginal discharge/secretion.

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have recently started having intercourse after going without for 12 months. I have also restarted the depo-provera shot after not having one for a year. Myself, and my partner have noticed that during intercourse, my vaginal discharge/secretion is a very large amount. It is normally clear and sometimes milky, but does not have any foul smell or blood spots in it. The excess also sometimes happens when I am not having intercourse. The issue is not directly affecting our intercourse, but I would just like to know if this can be a normal malfunction or if there might be a bigger problem.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mama2784
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2009
Supporter
there had been times when it seems like my underwear always stayed wet. i always go to the doctor and there wasnt an infection present. i couldnt figure it out.
the doctor explained to someone that excessive discharge could be a sign of an infection. but i would have to disagree with him.
you should go to your doctor and make sure you dont have an infection. if not i wouldnt worry.
|

replied February 15th, 2011
excessive vaginal wetness
i know how if feels to have my panties always wet so now i use a pad like im on my period everyday all day! nothing ever helps! my doc also told me i was totally normal and there are no infections! idk what to do!
|