Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Excessive masturbation recovery time

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I have been practicing masturbation since the age of 17 (Currently 25). I have been doing that with a frequency of 2 times a day. I noticed that I have been having not so hard erections for the past year and while I was trying to have sex with my girl friend I realized that I was not able to keep up my erection. However when she started to masturbate I was able to get an erection. I did a bit of reading on web and found that there is a good possibility of getting ED because of excessive masturbation. I have been practicing restraint since then and have been trying to recover my sexual health. Are there any suggestion into what else I can do to recover my sexual health? How long does it take to recover the normal sexual health? Any particular food that will aid me in this recovery?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper maverickman
|

replied April 23rd, 2010
May be restriant with normal sexual experience may help. I am not sure of foods that help. But with some dedication you can achieve normal experience.
|
Did you find this post helpful?