Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

everything! dizziness, foggy headedness, shakiness!

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
ok, I'm 19 years old and i have been having some issues with panic and anxiety i also have been having: dizziness, foggy headedness, shakiness, weakness, i see light spots occasionally, i also occasionally have a high pitched ring in my ear, everyone says go to the doctor, i have tried believe me(3 times) but i can't and don't go anywhere other than to get my daughter from her fathers house... I really need some positive advise! I have noone to talk to and i'm scared to death! i'm so scared i'm dying... like i'm taking my last breaths... I feel like if i keep this up i'm going to be in a mental hospital by the age of 20! i just want it all to stop so i can enjoy my life with my daughter. ** also, i don't do any drugs, i don't drink alcohol or anything else.. your replies will be much appreciated... just try to sugar coat it lol sorry i just don't want to get scared Sad thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
meganhughes003,

You already have the insight into your problem. You state it in the first sentence. Sounds like you have some depression from your situation, having no life and no one to talk to. The symptoms you describe are those of anxiety and depression. You really need to make time for you and your daughter. Make plans to do something, and follow through. Start an activity that is fun for you and that your daughter can participate in, if possible. But, you also have to find time just for yourself. You have to be at your best to raise your child.

You probably do need to talk to someone. It doesn't have to be a psychiatrist, just someone you trust; a good friend, an old teacher, coach, your pastor, whoever. You'll be surprised how much just talking can help. But, if this doesn't do it, you do need to seek professional help. Don't let it get to the point that you do end up in a hospital.

Good luck.
|

replied April 5th, 2011
any tips on how to make myself get out of the house? I ONLY get out to go get my daughter other than that i'm here, i'll take her out to play and stuff but as far as going somewhere, i cant.....
I get in the car= panic attack go to someones house=panic attack go to the store=panic attack......... everything i do makes me freak out! i just feel like i'm coming to an ending point even breathing makes me have them! living period!
|