Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

estroblend treatment ?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I was told by a lady at work that i should try taking estroblend before going to the doctor for more test...to start things off my periods have been irregular...i had a period around dec 24,2007 and my next one didnt come till July 3..I was on birth control up till november and i stopped taking it...she told me i should take that for a month and see if that helps me get regulated..if anyone can help me here as what to do i'd gladly appreciate it..Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Are you starting menopause, do you think?
|

replied August 20th, 2008
i wouldnt think so...im only 23
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
I see. You're menstrual period is abnormal. 6-7 month delay between menstrual periods for a 23 year old woman is not normal. I'd recommend that you visit your OB-GYN, however, before you start dosing yourself with supplements that support hormones.

What is Estroblend?

Estroblend is a vitamin and mineral supplements that support estrogen metabolism. This brand is produced by Wal-Mart, Inc and is a line of products formulated for women to help symptoms associated with menopause, including, cosmetics, lotions, creams, gels, sprays, supplements, drinks, lip balm.

As you're not in the age-range for menopause symptoms, I suggest that you first get a diagnosis and seek better understanding of what's going on.
|

replied December 17th, 2008
23 with perimenapause symptome
Hi, can you help. I am 23 also and I have most of the symptoms of perimenapause. I am very worried. I need to go to the doctor but I don't have any time in my very busy schedule. I am womdering if anyone elso goes through this at such a young age?
|

replied February 26th, 2009
after hysterectomy
It has been seven yrs. and I have not taken any meds of any kinds. I heard that I may be gaining weight because my estrogen may be low so I thought I would buy an over the counter " estroblend" I do work out three times a week. Is this the type of over the counter dietary supplement I could use?
|