Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Erratic Periods

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi everyone,
Just looking for any suggestions or advice anyone has on my situation, or if this is something I should be concerned about or not.
So my last 'normal' period was back in May, and up until then I'd always been pretty regular (I'm 17 and started my period when I was 13).
Then I completely missed June, but I wasn't too concerned because I'm a virgin so pregnancy isn't a worry.
Then my period returned as normal in July so I thought it had sorted itself out.
Then my period arrived in August, or what I thought was my period, but the bleeding only lasted for half a day but it was very painful (more pain than I normally experience), and I've had nothing since.
I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I've had a few problems with a 'dry' vaginal area which makes sitting and all sorts of things quite uncomfortable.

anyone got any idea as to what's going on and if I should be seeing a doctor?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|