Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Erection during exam

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Hey I just had the most emarrassing exam ever.My mom took me to this local medi clinic to have this ingrown hair kinda thing looked at right under my testicles.Of course to my luck I had to get an older female doctor on call that day.Now I have always been afraid of getting an erection, and now my first female doctor ,for this lol.Anyways I when she came in and checked me everything went good,but then she said I need to follow her to the treatment room.Well then she had me take off my clothes and lay on the table with my feet in those things on the back of the table. That was it I now had a full on HARDON and in a very embarrassing position.Well if that wasnt enough she now sits right in between my legs and this is what I thought was kinda weird?She then just sat there and was asking all types of medical questions, and seriously this took like 20 minutes.The whole time I have this full on erection and too my horror now I'm dripping precum really badly.Now when she finally gets ready to look at this stupid ingrown hair thing ,oh and still have this erection she then grabs some tissue and starts whipping the precum off my penis.At this point I'm sooo beat red and horrofied that I couldn't even look at her lol.She kinda just laughed and she something like "well I guess we know that works good". I was soooo embarrassed I don't think I'm going back to that clinic.Here's what I think was kinda weird about the whole thing though. Seriously who puts a guy in those sterope things I mean all I had to do was lay on the bed normally i'm sure,not pread eagle,and completly naked shirt as well,also weird I thought.Second why would she have me in that position, with her LIKE right there,and then start asking me questions for seriously 20 minutes no joke.And I mean she had to have noticed I was embarrassed especially the fact that I had a FULL HRADON the whole damn time.Also when she noticed I had like lots of precum on my penise she would just go ahead and start whipping my penis.This also hapend problaby 5 times during the 20 minutes I was sitting in that stupid footthing at the end of the bed.I mean couldn't she have giving me some tissue and let me do it.Basically I'm wondering If I should tell me parents about this or not?I'm still feeling really embarrassed about this and it happend last week. Can someone give me some advice here thanks everyone Adam
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2010
Don't worry she is a doctor she most likely gets it all they time from teens when they are naked... I wouldn't worry about it.
|

replied January 22nd, 2010
Its fine dont be embarrassed it is human nature to erect somethings in the part where we really dont want it to happen.right...neh you dont have to tell you parents about it.....do nt wory..it was not on purpose.dont think so much ...its nothing..alright man.
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2010
Experienced User
First, how hot was she? haha... second, i would be willing to bet that happens to almost every teen that goes into an office alone, i would be willing to bet that when i went into an office like that one time, if my dad hadnt of been right there i probably would have had a hardon too... but he scared it smooth outa me Very Happy
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
DAI. the exact same thing happened to me when i was a teen.with a lady doc,laying down naked.for an examination, with a full hard on,it didn't bother her one bit,so i just layed there,then her nurse walked in,i stayed erect the whole time,i wouldn't say anything to your parents,just put it down to experience..
|

replied March 1st, 2010
I am not sure any one addressed your question.

Doctors wipe any fluids from the body during an exam that is normal. If she was actually stroking you then you should be concerned.

Putting you in the stirrups, leg things, probably helped to postion you better for the exam.

Next time you are feeling uncomfortable let the person know, doctors will understand.

Also take the photo from your profile, you look too young and there are sickos out there.
|

replied March 5th, 2010
Aww dude. Don't be embarrassed at all. You're totally normal, don't worry or be embarrassed about having an erection in that situation, no need to be ashamed at all, trust me. She should have told you that it happens a lot to reassure you. It happened to me when I had a testicular exam. It's normal and the doctors don't think anything of it. If you're unsure about whether the exam was done correctly then you could ask another doctor about it, or if you're comfortable with it then sure talk to your mom. From what you said it doesn't sound too strange. She should really have asked you all of the questions when you had your clothes on though and also let you keep your top half covered so you felt more secure. I think it's normal that she wiped off the precum though. I hope you're not too upset, she should've been more careful to make you feel comfortable and explained to you that you didn't need to be embarrassed. I'm really sorry you found it a bad experience. Don't let it put you off going to see a doctor in the future though. Remember you can always bring someone into the doctors with you and you can always tell them to stop whatever they are doing. From what you said about the exam I can't be sure exactly how appropriate it was, but it certainly sounds like she should've taken much more care with you. I think there's an option to message me on here but I'm not sure. If there is feel free if you want to ask more or you need more information. Also, good man for asking about this. It's best to get these things out. Hope this helped little dude Smile
|