Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Erection and no ejaculation?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
My boyfriend is 25 years old; we are together for 1 year and 8 months. We have sex for at least 3 hours (3 to 4 days a week) and he can still have erection all the time, although he can't ejaculate almost ever. We did all the std tests we are clean. Why he can stay hard for so long and why he can't ejaculate?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2009
Experienced User
I think you should not make a big deal about it that for number one.
Number two make sure he knows you are using protection
he may be worry about becoming a father with an Unmarried situation in hands.
Number 3 he may masturbate often if he does and maybe he does, he needs to stop that, don't make him to answer the question he may be embarrassed'
Number 4 he needs to try different positions, I know some guys love to feel all the sensation on the head of their penis, and the only way to get that is with the doggy position, some guys wants to be in total control and this position gives him the sensation of being the boss of the stud, I don't know what's going on in their mind.
and last but no least and please if you ask him you may loose him, he maybe gay. I hope not, but even gay guys having sex for so long they ejaculate, so I think this is not the problem I think he masturbate often that's the problem I bet ya.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hi sweetmoon26,

Have him go to a urologist and get checked out. He not ejaculating could be any number of things. For his peace of mind he needs to know what it is.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Also some medictions give you dry ejaculation, Iwonder if heis taking any medicaitons.
|

replied December 20th, 2009
Sweetmoon, you are a lucky girl. 3 hours is a long time, some of us would kill for his ability. I understand it's a curse as well. There is a 109 page thread on here about people who come in seconds.
Have him go see a urologist.

hombre - your insinuation he might be gay...was just gay. Where did that come from? I also think he would know if he came, dry or not!
|

replied December 20th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
sweetmoon26
What you're describing sounds a lot like Delayed Ejaculation. It has a number of different causes but not a lot of effective treatments. Take a look on the web and see if the symptoms seem to match up but definately have him evaluated by a doctor before making any assumptions about what's going on with him.

The thing to remember is that his orgasm isn't about you. You can help him reach climax but you're not in charge of it and it's not your responsibility. Your frustration or disappointment won't help him orgasm. Just enjoy the sex you have with him and and give him the same intimacy you've had before.
|
Quick Reply