Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

epididymitis ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hi,

i have been diagnosed with epididymitis however I have relatively minor pain an very little swelling if any (i sometimes question whether it really is epididymitis but my doctor assured me it is after seeing my ultrasound). I wanted to know when it's safe to ejaculate again... It has been 4 days since I have started taking the antibiotics. Are there physical risks to ejaculating while I have this, or is it more of a "it's just really going to hurt" type of thing.

Thank you in advance for your response.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2011
Did you ever find out? i too have had it for 4 days now and on the antibiotics. curious to know when i will be able to safely ejaculate. thank
|

Did you ever find out? i too have had it for 4 days now and on the antibiotics. curious to know when i will be able to safely ejaculate. thank
|

|
Quick Reply