Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Enlarged Lypmh Nodes

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Hi there

Has anyone ever had enlarged nymph nodes behind their ear? ENT have told me this is what is wrong with me. Its extremely painful. What treatment have people been given?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2009
Supporter
I have them all the time. Almost any time your lymph nodes are swollen it means your body is fighting off some kind of infection. They can also swelll if they're fighting off bacteria or a virus.
Sometimes allergy problems or colds cause mine to swell. Right now I have cellulitis, a staph or strep infection in my leg. Fun, fun, fun. So they're really large now.
|
Did you find this post helpful?