Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

enlarged kidney and j-pouch surgery ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have a J-pouch , my surgery was last April and during the procedure the surgeon failed to put a draining tube in my pelvis. I later had a serious infection and enlarged ovary and it had to be removed , this was the only one I had due to having a hysterectomy years ago.
I just spent weeks in agony and finally found out it was due to a blockage in my uteter. I caused me to have an enlarged kidney and I had to have a stint. The doctors found a mass but dont know what it was caused by until they remove it. It is very large and was pressing on my tube. I want to know if this could be a result of not having the draining tube placed in during my colectomey? If it even may be a leak from my pouch? Your help would be appreciated.

Frustrated,
Natasha
Did you find this post helpful?
|