Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Energy very low

Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
I have great exercise program walking at 72 yr old. But doing work outside, in garden and other projects, I become extremely exhausted in a short time. Bypass in Jun 2007. Recent stress test all okay.
How can I restore the energy level?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2009
Hi mccooougd: I would suggest ( against all mediacl opinios you have heard) you have all your hormones checked, adopt a zero processed foods diet (mainly, fruits, vegetables, proteins and "good fats") and eliminate your cholesterol medications.

Statines normally will take all energy and desires fromm anybody. The only people who don´t know this are doctors.

Look for an osteopathic doctor.

Above 60 years of age you should not take any cholesterol medication because cholesterol is the means by which all hormones travel thru the body. Low cholesterol means low hormones that you need to live well.
Best wishes.
Alfredo E.
|
Did you find this post helpful?